Xheight Studios Recommends SiteGround Hosting
We have used many hosting services over the years and have found SiteGround to offer the most bang for your buck. SiteGround Managed WordPress hosting offers all you need to host your site with Speed and security. See the advantages below and click on a banner to the right or this link to start hosting your site today. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Need help getting your site moved? Please fill out our Contact Form and we will get you started.
The SiteGround Advantages
If the website hosting speed and functionality are very important to you, and you’re the kind of a guy who just loves a big number of features, SiteGround surely won’t disappoint you with the kind of things they offer:
- 4 separate data centers across 3 continents in USA (Chicago), Europe (London & Amsterdam) and Asia (Singapore); allowing you to choose from 3 different locations for your server.
- Free domain (for 1 year) along with your shared hosting plan.
- Managed WordPress hosting, having 100% compatibility with most (if not all) WordPress features and plugins ranging from basic ones to the most advanced ones.
- Highly configured servers (Generally means that your sites will load super fast). Regular hardware upgrades. Replacement parts are always ready for quick replacement of failed hardware.
- Account Isolation Technology – in case a site on the same server as your site gets compromised, nothing will happen to your site. This is a great security feature that is unheard of in shared hosting.
- In case of general software vulnerabilities, like Apache or PHP vulnerabilities, they claim to fix those themselves even before the official fixes are out.
- They claim to keep all their server software up-to-date while, again according to their claims, “many providers fail to update their software even when an official fix is released” and “a disturbing number of them use outdated software”.
- Their servers are having an overall uptime of 99.996% thus far this year according to themselves, which is beyond impressive!
- 24×7 Live Chat & Phone Support. The latter, especially, isn’t offered by most shared hosts out there.
- Own SuperCacher caching solution and plugin for WordPress & Joomla.
- Memcached – advanced caching solution usually not available in shared hosting environments.
- Google PageSpeed Apache module for two-click auto application of site speed best practices recommended by Google. This is, again, a very uncommon (and good) feature for shared hosting accounts.
- Tons of other features that I probably failed to notice!